Friday, October 24, 2008

Today is a day of Updates...

Vesicoureteral Reflux
I've chatted with Natalie a quick minute an she said Anne did great! The surgery went well -they were even home the next night! They told me that we would be in the hospital for 2-3 days, then home 2 wks form daycare. Nat said by the next day Anne was moving-n-groven like nothing had happened. How impressive is that!

Praise to God!

McCain or Obama OK, after some careful thinking... I choose not to vote! No, just kidding. I'm still up in the air really. They both have some good points about them and neither is really a very good candidate -why can't we just have someone honest, with a little integrity! Ugg. As Lydia said, You have to choose the lesser of the two evils... Truth be told, I will probably vote McCain, though I have a feeling he won't be winning this race. :(

Decision 2008!
Have I mentioned that Mom has decided to move home... temporarily at least. Well she did! She left Tuesday, finally. She was hoping to leave Monday night (around dinner) but she was waiting to hear from her BF as to when they would be leaving CA (remember he is a truck driver). Mom was planning to pick him up along the way so "they" could drive home together! I know, you don't have to say it! Ugg. Oh well. She's home now but I haven't really talked with her much. I suppose she is pretty busy visiting - I know I would be. :)

It's nice to go home (Wisconsin). The feeling is so different then here. I don't quite know how to explain it -it's just a nice warm feeling you get! I guess kind of a sigh of relief maybe.

1 comment:

  1. It's been quiet this week! Have you enjoyed the time with just Sophie and you at home?

    ReplyDelete