Thursday, August 4, 2011

My adventures in dating... Part 3

Well, it must not have been as bad as I thought.  He texted last night around 5pm and we've been texting ever since -- feeling back to normal.  I had a few plans for the night as well, so I'm sure that helped me keep my mind not so focused on Mr. D. and I'm trying to keep busy/ier with Sophie being gone as well. In fact this weekend, I'm thinking of getting another tattoo -just a small one on my finger and I've started doing a few exercises.  I figure if I'm gonna find a man, whether it's Mr. D or not, I wanna look good doing it!!!

Back to Mr. D - I was happy to get his text last night.  Yesterday was so awful for me.  I was happy to know I didn't scare him off so easily, happy to know he really does like me, and happy to know that maybe there is something here after all. 

We chatted most of the night (I am so tired today!) and for a short while this morning.  He's sleeping now and has quiet a bit going on this afternoon, but we communicated about it and so hopefully my mind won't be running rampage over me.
 
On another note - I got a new phone!!  A Blackberry Torch.  Texting was getting so hard with my Samsung.  Before, I would lose connection, have to move toward a window, or worse, sit outside to chat by text or even to place a phone call.  And let me just say, sitting outside at midnight texting is no fun!  Thanks goodness for my dogs to keep me company out there!  The Torch has been a blessing so far... I love everything about!

More updates to come.... I promise I won't leave you hangin on this one... Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. I like these fun posts. Oooh, tattoos? A new fascination of mine since I recently got one (and am planning my next).

    Just be careful with texts (or emails) or written communication b/c you can't hear tone of voice and stuff. Easier to get your wires crossed that way, as I'm sure you're figuring out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen - Totally agree. It's happened once already with the tone of a text. As for the tattoo thing... it really must be that time of year when ppl are just out gettin em. Yours is awesome by the way! I'm thinking of getting a small one on the inside of my finger -stars I think. Then in Jan/Feb I'm getting a tree Lydia is working on to put on my back. I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete