Monday, December 8, 2008

Mondays!

Monday’s are so hard for me... Most of the time I just want to roll over the other way and fall back to sleep in the nice warm slumber I was so rudely awaking from... Today is no different!

The past week has not been an easy one; Sophie was sick with Bronchitis since Thanksgiving, then this past Sunday (12/07) she accidentally had her elbow pulled out of place (Nursemaid Elbow (sp?)) which ended with an ER visit to have it reset... It's just been a trying week. My nerves are obviously working over time since I also have a fever blister (almost gone now) which as most of you know, I only tend to get if something is bothering me... though I can't think of anything really -just maybe need some quite Mommy time.

I have a lot to look forward to however; My Dad and Linda are coming for a visit, I still have a job, Mom is still "thinking" about moving back and I will get another chance to visit with my sister (if I have a dog watcher that is). Plus, yesterday we had our first official visit with baby Caleb!! He is so precious, and tiny…

I was telling Lydia how much smaller he seems compared to Sophie at that age -I suppose he really is quite smaller, I mean after all, she was 1 pound more then him at birth! He was a tiny little guy. But he is oh-soooo cute and cuddly! I was also noticing some of his features. It's funny -people would tell me that Sophie looked a lot like me but I never saw it really (Still don’t). I could pull out certain features but mostly they reminded me of her dad but with Baby Caleb I could immediately pull out certain features -mostly on his dad's side too. I noticed them originally through the pictures taken while still at the hospital... He looked a lot like Jon's dad -Distinguished already! Baby Cable will be a handsome man -no doubt about that.

So back to Monday's... This morning I am completely tired. My body is tired, my eyes are heavy and I have no energy! I suppose this could be a sign of illness, but I think it's mostly just being tired! I've been trying to get to bed early and not do my normal housework at night -you can tell too. Just stop by for a visit! (No, really, don't!) This week I hope to get things back in order! Wish me luck, and energy!

Love to all.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the poopy Monday! Hope today was better for you. Tuesdays are my least favorite days, because at least Mondays I'm (usually) rested up from the weekend. But Sophie being sick hasn't really let that happen, has it? Hope things even out soon, and you get some good rest!

    ReplyDelete