Friday, December 5, 2008

Caleb Alan Norvell

Caleb Alan Norvell arrived on Thanksgiving at 9:32 pm. He's 21 inches long and weighs 6 lbs. 14 oz. Here are some photo's from Lydia's camera of the new addition.

I, myself, haven't gotten a chance to see the little guy just yet as Sophie has been sick and there is no way I want to get Caleb (or family) sick! So we are patiently waiting for our recent illness to pass... And I am glad to report -I see a light at the end of our tunnel!!

I don't think I've ever been so excited about a pregnancy before. I know that's sad to say, especially since my very own sister has had 4 of them! But I was young then and I hadn't had one of my own yet... Even Julie noticed the change in my deminor around children after I had mine. Oh well.

I can't wait to get a chance to hold Caleb; his pictures are just too precious!!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what Sophie will think of little Caleb? Ian seemed ready to play, but I guess we'll all have to wait a little while to schedule any play dates. :-)

    ReplyDelete