Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The day after...

As you know, the last couple of days I've been helping my boss clean out his house --Today, I feel like a train ran over my body, backed-up and drove off again! My legs, my arms, my chest, even my hair all hurt -in some form or fashion! Though, this could just be a side affect from the Flu shot I received over the weekend too. Ugg.

Pray I make it to the store for some good ol' Thera-Flu (with Lemon)!

On a happier note, Mom left last night for her 4 day Job Interview. Yeay. She was a bit nervous last night, but I think she will do great and they will offer her a job. That will definitely lift her spirits.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about your mom's interview. I'm praying it goes well and she gets the job!

    Sorry you're feeling bad, and I REALLY hope it's not a side effect of the flu shot. I get mine tomorrow. Woohoo.

    ReplyDelete