Friday, October 10, 2008

Ok, so I might have...

Ok, so I might have lied a little when I said "don't get your hopes up for my Blog"... Turns out I really kind of enjoy this non-communicative talking! Moreover, endless ramblings of one's own thoughts! :)

So yesterday, and today, I have been helping my boss' wife un-clutter their home. Actually, I really don't mind it all that much. It gets me out of the office, with a little exercise on the side! Today, my mom will be joining us for the fun. Their house is about 5200 sq ft and with 4 (mostly) grown children, 2 dogs and a fish... they have a lot of stuff to un-clutter. OMG, a lot of stuff!

They are avid readers; so far we have been able to donate about 2 boxes, have collected about 3 boxes for Half-Price Books and have packed away another 2 or 3 boxes to be kept. Please don't get me wrong -when I say they are avid readers, I mean -after all this packing, they still have another 3-5 very full built-in book cases!! Yikes!

Today, I think we will be mostly cleaning and throwing things away. But One man's trash, is another man's treasures and I'm sure I will find lots of things to be donated! So far I have 3 very full bags to be donated! Yea for World Relief!

Happy shopping for all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Holly!
    I just saw your blog from Lydia's. I am her friend that you shopped with at Kohls. :) Welcome to the blogging world. How did those pj's work out for your daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a huge help to me when I was trying to de-clutter my house, so I'm sure you're doing a great job there, too!

    And did you really post this last Friday, because I didn't even notice until today! Whoopsie....

    ReplyDelete