Monday, November 16, 2009

The Next Move....

So while I was away on vacation, my sister had the job of finding me a place to live in Madisonville. It's not an easy job by any means but I knew she could do it!

So here we are on our way to Madisonville, in the rain and we pull up to this white "farm-style" looking house. I couldn't believe this was my new place. I think I was already so upset by the days events that nothing at this point would have made me happy. As it was, the house wasn't ready for us to move in but they agreed to let me put my things in the garage for a few days until the house was complete. Turns out, this wasn't such a bad thing after all. So the next day, or so (can't remember now) we come to the new house for a quick tour and wouldn't you know it... the house is too small! Not enough space for 3 people (mom was moving down with us, just at a later date). So anyway, Julie and I started looking for house again. I had until Monday to find a new place before I completely lost the deposit paid on the house! Low-and-behold, we found one. It just so happened to be the very first house I looked at while I was still in town for the job interview!! This house is 2 bedrooms, but the master bedroom is huge. Sophie and I are currently sharing the room and even with the divider up, the 2 parts are still bigger then the rooms at our last house in Fort Worth!! Wow!!

So, now the task is to load and unload once again all my things. We now have to reload everything from house "A" garage and move it to house "B" -within 3 days and then start work that following Monday!! Not an easy task by any means. I think Julie and I did most of the moving this time around, with the exception of a few men for the heavier stuff!! but all in all, it went pretty well.

So here we are at our new house...

More to come in the next post......

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the new house! You know I'm still waiting on pictures....

    ReplyDelete