Monday, March 16, 2009

Weight Watcher's... day 11

Starting date: 3.05.09
Starting weight: 170.2
Last Weigh-in: 167.2

I had my first weigh-in Saturday... I've lost 3 lbs. exactly!! Yea. I've noticed in WW that people are very adamant about any additional ounces lost, like 3".2" ounces, or 4".6" etc... I'm not quite there yet - a straight number is just fine with me; though as I mentioned above, I lost 3 pounds exactly! :) My weigh-in days are now Saturday so I can meet up with some friends while at the meetings. Hopefully, that too will be an encouragement.

I was extremely happy with the amount lost -surprised really. I didn't think I had done a very good job last week as I stated in my last post but to be perfectly honest, I was secretly hoping for 5 lbs lost... I know, 3 is good. 3 is very good. And, 5 will come... I was talking to Aimee about it yesterday. Aimee is such a good encourager!! She was explaining how she had some up's and down's too and that it will come, not to worry! She makes you feel like she completely understands, cares enough to talk to you about it and then offers great advise! Thanks Aimee!!

Some days just seem a little harder then others but thankfully I have great friends who are going through the same thing as me!! I hope to grow closer to these girls as we get further into WW, maybe even gain some long-lasting friendships too!

Until later... keep counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment