Friday, March 6, 2009

Time with little one's

So this week Sophie spent sometime away... away, away, at Aunt Julie's house. It was nice to be without child for a little while, but to be honest -I was lonely for her! I've spent the past 3yrs with her by my side every day. To have her gone for 2 nights, was harder then I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my freedom. I was busy with activities both nights, but still to come home to an empty house or to wake up with no "Hold You Momma's" or "Rock me's" was hard.

Then my wonderful sister called this morning... bright and early. Claiming Grandma was suppose to be watching Sophie and Annon play while she took a shower... but wasn't and with this little 'free time' of theirs they got out the scissors and cut some of Sophie's hair... so much that she now needed a "pixi" hair cut! A Pixi hair cut I said!! OMG!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! A PIXI!!! She has such cute, long hair... never tangles, doesn't cry when we brush it... great hair and now we have to cut it off -all off!! YIKES doesn't even begging to explain the emotions. Thankfully, it was an "early" April Fools day joke. No hair cut needed... wooohooo!!! :)

Just be thankful for the time you have with your little ones... it passes by so quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I can't believe your sister pulled that one on you..that's hilarious! I enjoyed our evening out, for sure, but I missed Sophie, too. Not that I'm getting to see her now...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L: I was very thankful I had time with friends too while Sophie was gone -it really helps take your mind off the fact she's not around! :) Thanks!! I really had a great time too... next year, when your next little one's around -we'll go again!!

    ReplyDelete