Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today is just not a good day.

Have you ever had that feeling like no matter you do, it never turns out quite right? You don't say the right words, at the right time or you drop something that shouldn't have been dropped.... Ug. That's kind of me today. The funny thing about it, is nothing's happened today. Well, except that my mother came for a very quick visit and is now heading to Wisconsin for a few months. Maybe that's it! I just miss my Mommy! hmmm.

Not only that, but I can't seem to get my hunger under control today. This could cause BIG problems in the end... literally... the end. lol. I crack myself up sometimes. lol. Either way here's an account of my food intake -just for today:

Breakfast: Whataburger B.O.B & OJ
Mid AM Snack: dried fruit snack pieces thingy's; gum
Lunch: microwaved Sweet potato with lots of butter; gum
Mid PM Snack: More dried fruit pieces; gum
Mid-Mid PM snack 100 cal choc. cookies; gum
Mid-Mid-Mid PM Snack: snack pack of those sticks that you dip in the cheese; gum
Mid-Mid-Mid-Mid PM Snack: Seriously thinking about eating some cheese its!

Is this not sad or what..... Must be that time of the month. Sorry guys. Just a girl thing! Maybe Sophie and I will go out for dinner. I hear the Italian Rest. has great dessert!


1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about this sticks and dip cheese yesterday!

    ReplyDelete