Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008

This year Christmas was a bit different. Normally I get a chance to visit with my sister and enjoy the day-after shopping, but not this year! Between her having sick animals (contagious) and my taking care of animals at home, there was just never a good time! Mom wasn't around this year either, and we tend to see her one way or the other.

Dad and Linda came for a visit, which I truly enjoyed! We had Christmas dinner at my place which is unusual and Aunt Pattie was over bright and early Christmas morning to help open presents and celebrate all the goodness that was. I truly had a great Christmas, don't get me wrong!!

There are just certain things one really comes to expect/enjoy and I didn't get to do some of those things this year... Like shopping with Julie the day-after, or helping (picking on) her while cooking Christmas dinner or yelling at all the kids to be quite!! :) You know, it's kind of like when people say they need snow for it to feel like Christmas... Well, I suppose I need these things for it to feel like Christmas. :)

Plus a side from that, things at the office aren't the best either... Money is tight and everyone can feel the pinch, including me. Hopefully we will all make it through with as little scrapes as possible.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all.

No comments:

Post a Comment