Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First blog

Hello blogging world!! This would be my first official blog! Yeah. Though, don't get your hopes up as I don't know how much blogging I plan to do... It's not that I'm busy at the office or that I don't enjoy talking about my life -it's just something new to get into the habit of doing and let's face it, if I was good at new habits I would have ... (fill in the blanks) by now! :)


So, I suppose since this is my first blog I should probably chat a little about myself... So here goes: I am a new found Christian -that is, I was found in 2006! I have a great circle of friends, both new and old, I belong to a wonderful church and my family is very accepting and understanding of my new choices.



I hope to continue down my new pathway of life, not only to further my knowledge of Jesus but to raise my family with my new beliefs and appreciations of same.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm glad you're in the blogging world. :) It's a great place to put up pictures of a certain cutie girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world. I hope you're at the Holiday Fair tomorrow night. I miss my Holly hugs!

    ReplyDelete